ICICI Lombard / policy documents not yet received!

1 India Review updated:

I was called by ICICI LOMBARD Insurance company Bangalore along with my family and they said you have selected for free insurance of 1 lakh by luckey dip through AIR TEL life time pre-paid service bearing no: [protected]. They made all inquires and offered me some insurance to buy. I was not interest on this.
Then they given me a policy paper and also infirmed" you will get the original paper by courier." Almost 60 days over not yet received any thing so for. Very poor service!

Comments

Na
  29th of Jun, 2007

Horrible service and replies from customer care. People reading this- plz do not call icici lombard helpline... the executives never get back for 2 wheeler insurance renewal also!! I went in person, was made to sit for 2 hours and then was given a cover note with my vehicle number and some other name! They ask you to come the next day thinking we are as jobless as them. They give a phone number which they never pick up and even the security is so impolite. I am yet to receive my cover note and am unable to reach the office number too. Wonder how they call themselves ISO9001 certified... is it a false certificate ?

Sa
  15th of Jul, 2007

I very strongly agree. I went 2 weeks back to ICICI lombard office to get for the renewal of my insurance. I went inside the office. When I met with the executive, I realized why india is not going to become the global giant. He seems to look like an illiterate. I explained him my case. He said he will help me to renew the insurance. Then he started calculating the insurance premium. The software application which was used to do it was crashing everytime he tried. And the worst part is... he kept trying for 2.5 hours. I asked him to check with someone whats wrong. He went to some other desk but never came back. Then I had to look for him in his office. Finally I found him. He asked me to write my address on the top of the address and give it to him with a BLANK CHECK. YES, He asked me to fill a blank cheque so that he can calculate the price and fill it later! I was shocked to know that. I gave a cheque of 1250. Wrote the address on the top of envelope. And came back. Its almost 2.5 weeks now and I have not received the cover note yet.

The govt should take strict action against these bank who are in operation to just cheat people. Even if they are not literally cheating, the services are too bad that they should be in operation to affect people.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY SERVICES FROM ICICI Bank.

Thanks

Ns
  26th of Jan, 2008

I had taken a policy from ICICI Lombard. The concerned executive while taking the policy promised me a free checkup for one person.But now they are saying that my does not have any such facility. The customer care is worst I had seen. You will not get any reply for your mails.

Sa
  3rd of Apr, 2008

ICICI Insurance providing very dirty service in the world, . and they are not giving any proper contact number or name for enqury also. I faced lot of issue with icicc with their dirty service.