ICICI Home Search / incomplete service provided
I was on look out to book a new apartment at Chembur in sept 2006 ans i availed the services of ICICI home search one Mr.Anand Meherji. Through him i located shrushti Sangam Builders at Tilak Nagar and negotiated a rate and gave a good advance with proper receipts. It was stated that this Builder is ICICI approved and a good builder etc.Although he promised papers (required for loan) within 3 months, he could provide the papers only this Oct/07. The Agreement was signed at our end in Nov'07 but the Builder is yet to sign the Agreement due to which i am unable to avail the Loan. The Builder does not seem bother to sign the deed although more than a month has passed.When i try to take up the issue with ICICI Home search i find the person Anand Meherji is not there. It is strange that such builders are approved by such a reputed Banking institution.
I am at a heavy loss after availing the services of ICICI home search who has left me in the lurch after providing incomplete service although they seem to have taken the full brokerage from the Builder.
More ICICI Home Search Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account