ICICI Credit Card / fraud & cheating!

1 India Review updated:

I have surrender my credit card due to false billing. I have not demanded any loan but they have send me a check of Rs 16000/-. I refuse to take loan, but bank put a penalty and a EMI amont to pay. At last I surrendered the card as it was making me headache. After one year company advocate Shailendra shingh is threatening me to deposit a amount of Rs 3500/- to pay instantly within 2 hours in bank otherwise he will suit file against me for recovery. He said that he has send notices to my offices which I have never found. His statement is wrong because he doesn't send me any letter to my residence address. I asked to send me demand notice to pay after seeing the bill but he refused. I am mentally pussled & waiting for summon and fighting case against company up to supreme court.

Comments

An
  12th of Nov, 2007

I AM A CREDIT CARD HOLDER OF ICICI BANK NO IS 4477 4738 5696 9006 . I WANT TO REGISTER COMPLAINT AGAINST ICICI CREDIT CARD RECOVERY AGENCIES . IN MONTH OF MARCH 07 MY CARDS OUTSTANDING AMOUNT WAS 16000 Rs, I HAVE PAID THAT AMOUNT TO SWASTIKA AGENCIES THAT IS THE AUTHORIZE COLLECTION AGENCY OF ICICI BANK IN BHOPAL THEY HAVE COMMITTED TO ME THE ISSUE IS CLOSE YOUR MATTER CLOSE THERE IS NO PENDING BALANCE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD, THEY HAVE PROVIDE ME ONE SLIP OF RS 16000.

SUDDENLY ONE DAY I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM ICICI BANK THAT IS REGARDING PENDING CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OF RS 24000,I HAVE SHOCKED & CONTACT TO THAT RECOVERY AGENCIES PERSON HE TOLD ME THERE IS NO ISSUE WE WILL TALK TO ICICI BANK OFFICER & CLEAR THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER 2 DAYS 24000 RS AUTO DEBIT FROM MY ICICI BANK SALARY ACCOUNT, I HAVE CONTACT TO ICICI BANK REGARDING THIS AUTO DEBITING THEY TOLD ME PROVIDE THAT 16000 RS PAYMENT SLIP BUT STILL I LOST THAT SLIP SO I AM NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE IT. RECOVER AGENCIES PERSON AGREE & HE TOLD ME THERE IS NO ISSUE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT BUT STILL I AM NOT RECEIVED I HAVE REQUESTED TO YOU PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER OF FRAUD BY RECOVERY AGENCIES OR SUGGEST ME WHAT I CAN DO.

Regards
Anand basedia
EICHER TRACTORS
BHOPAL

Rp
  7th of Oct, 2008

i have contacted to your jabalpur chapter in the month of july08 & requested to stop the credit card facility on my credit card #4477460759528005 with immediate effect but because of your linger on policy i have been told to use the balance amount to put it to zero.in reply i have told you that amount is negligible consider it a donation &close the any further transaction.in 29sept08 i through net i have informed you that my card is lost therefore any further transaction made through my credit card is your responsibility.so for as making customers for your services are concerned you act like any thing but after accomplishing your task or purpose why do you behave like deaf & dumb & putting we people in great trouble.

Su
  8th of Nov, 2008

I want to inform a case of forced billing by SBI and in spite of informing about the non transaction and ultimately served with a legal notice. If this is the way the credit cards are operating in the market, any bank can charge anybody with a transaction, fatten up the amount with interest and nonpayment fines and can file a lawsuit to recover the amount without any proof of the involvement of the customer. Can you suggest what is the remedy. You may kindly email me and if required I will send all particulars in the matter. Kindly help me out I am a serious heart patient and am not in a position to withstand the mental agony being inflicted on me by telephonic threats and legal notice.