[Resolved] ICICI Credit Card / imint points

IQ Review updated:

I am a regular user of ICICI Credit Card. All of a sudden they changed the policy of transferring earned points to imint acount without sending any details or benifits. I wonder whether these points can be redeemed or not in all cities. As far as my information in LUCKNOW there is no imint redemption point. Further I received a SMS long back that I will be sent the Imint card bearing No. [protected] but till date I have not received the same. Is this ICICI Bank Fraud or what?

• Resolution statement

• ICICI Bank Customer Care's Response, Aug 21, 2009

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your Credit Card number and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Nazia Sayeed
    Office of the Nodal Officer
    ICICI Bank

Comments

• Ha
      Sep 15, 2009

It's not ike you are in LUCKNOW so you can't redeem. You can call to 080-[protected](Bangalore no.) single point of contact customer care and ask about sending Imint card once again on your address.

They will ask your mobile no. registered with ICICI Bank for verification coz u don't have Imint card no.

They provide good service. I redeemed points thrice. No problem occured.

• Co
      Apr 13, 2010

same problem here...all of sudden i couldn't see any reward points on my ICICI credit card...and got new googly of imint.

Why does ICICI always does fraud things like this? What if i don't want headache of two cards/ account number etc? Why can't i see all my points in ICICI credit card statement.

• Dh
      May 01, 2010

icici has been good at cheating and the best part is there is no coordination nor sincerity in the employees

• Ga
      Oct 18, 2010

i Gautam Ukil my i mint card no. [protected], exp.dt 02/18 i dont know how much Point i hold, to-day i regestered your web side www.imint.in 1st time when i logon ask for passward i regester they say my passward mail my yahoo in -box but no mail recd., from your side from my yahoo inbox so i could not acceses my site as well as i not know how may Points i can redeem what is your redumtion item .

please do some thing at the earliest.

Gautam Ukil