[Resolved] ICICI Credit Card / imint points
I am a regular user of ICICI Credit Card. All of a sudden they changed the policy of transferring earned points to imint acount without sending any details or benifits. I wonder whether these points can be redeemed or not in all cities. As far as my information in LUCKNOW there is no imint redemption point. Further I received a SMS long back that I will be sent the Imint card bearing No. [protected] but till date I have not received the same. Is this ICICI Bank Fraud or what?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's Response, Aug 21, 2009
Dear Mr. Kumar,
Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your Credit Card number and contact details.
We will be glad to assist you.
Office of the Nodal Officer
More ICICI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad 
- ICICI Bank - netbankig froud 
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraudulent icici prudential insurance policy without my knowledge 
- ICICI Credit Card - false statement 
- ICICI Prudential - fraud by icici prudential agent and need urgent assistance 
- ICICI Bank - sarwagya updhyay, amit goel icici bank manager cheated, mg road, blr