ICICI Cpp India Card Protection / unauthorised debiting of my credit card.
My name is Sanjay Mehta.I am an ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder. Over the last one week, the representatives of the Bank called me on my cell to convince me to enrol in CPP India's Card Protection Program for a annual fee of Rs.1295. I refused to become a member. Subsequently, I got 3 more similar calls to persuade me. I flatly refused to join. On 27/11/1009, I received an sms from the Bank that my card had been debited Rs.1295 for joining the program !!!
This is blatant cheating. A fraud . How can a reputed bank of this calibre debit my card without my consent???
More ICICI Cpp India Card Protection Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account