ICICI Bank Money2India / recurring transfers don't show up

1 IN, United States Review updated:

Money2India has worked flawlessly for me for years. I had multiple recurring transfers set up to pay up housing loans in India on a monthly basis. Now they have suddenly decided to change their web user interface . There are multiple constraints - they insist that you use IE 7.x only. It does work whatever the web browser as long as you don't get locked out (with a message saying you a already logged in - when you need to restart and wait for 15-30mins). But the part that's broken for me is out of 11 odd screens/pages of recurring transfers I can only see and modify every 3rd of them. I'm now stuck with being unable to stop money going out of my accounts because those curing transfers are not visible for modification. This sucks big time - I'm extremely upset with this egregious error not being detected and fixed yet. I have called their toll free number and the reps are just clueless on the technical front and all they ask is I submit a screenshot and mail them. This to me is ridiculous - my screen does not throw any error (inability to click on page 3 of recurring transfers is hard to capture). Bottomline: I'm thoroughly disappointed and stuck with trying to manage cash going out of the country and having no way to stop it. Seems likeICICI is making money off of money2india and is not committed to putting up a reliable front-end.

Comments

• Ic
      19th of Jan, 2011

Hi,

Please note that post the Money2India website revamp activity during the last week of December 2010, we were experiencing intermittent slowness on the Money2India website. We would like to inform you that we have brought the website upto speed and you will no longer face any slowness related issues. However we are extremely sorry for the errors that you are currently experiencing. Please write to us at care@icicibank.com and subject "IBGUID: 1084531" with your contact details. We will rectify the errors at the earliest. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.