ICICI Bank - Money2India / fraudulent money transaction
I know this might be the first complaint against, icici bank, money2india, but be careful with your investment with icici bank. I have initiated money transfer transaction by money2india account, but money never been sent to the beneficiary. The bank were claiming that there was no beneficiary / address was incorrect / bank refuse to accept the dd, some of this reasons. After receiving email from [protected]@icicibank.com) regarding my transaction, i called up india and inquire about the beneficiary account information and account number if it was incorrect. But there was no difference in the detail that i provided. I wrote back email regarding that but never got replied back, then i called up to inquire about the dd that was returned, but spoke to one of the rep. Name mohammed, and he promised to solve the problem asap within 48 hours. I called up after week again since no one received the dd to inquire, but no response, they were claiming that they never received any email or phone call from me. So i provided them all the information again, but no action. I called up again and talk to one of the customer lady, name roshan, she promised me to send dd asap and got service request number. No response toward that either, wrote emails, but no response, i am still hopping to get my money back, trying to talk to everyone of the people there, but they are mentioning they don't have any record regarding the emails i sent to the icici bank. Every person i speak to on the phone promise me, but no one is doing the job.
Imagine if your loved one needs money asap and if they are in need of money very bad, imagine what would happen? Do you people think that this bank is reliable to do business any kind of money transactions? I would never do it again, i am still hopping to get my money back that i tried to send to my family who's in need so bad.
Icici bank is not a reliable bank at all for any kind of money investments or bank transactions or money transfer. . .
More ICICI Bank - Money2India Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account