ICICI Bank - Money2India / fraudulent money transaction

Dear people,

I know this might be the first complaint against, icici bank, money2india, but be careful with your investment with icici bank. I have initiated money transfer transaction by money2india account, but money never been sent to the beneficiary. The bank were claiming that there was no beneficiary / address was incorrect / bank refuse to accept the dd, some of this reasons. After receiving email from icicibank(Nri@icicibank.com) regarding my transaction, i called up india and inquire about the beneficiary account information and account number if it was incorrect. But there was no difference in the detail that i provided. I wrote back email regarding that but never got replied back, then i called up to inquire about the dd that was returned, but spoke to one of the rep. Name mohammed, and he promised to solve the problem asap within 48 hours. I called up after week again since no one received the dd to inquire, but no response, they were claiming that they never received any email or phone call from me. So i provided them all the information again, but no action. I called up again and talk to one of the customer lady, name roshan, she promised me to send dd asap and got service request number. No response toward that either, wrote emails, but no response, i am still hopping to get my money back, trying to talk to everyone of the people there, but they are mentioning they don't have any record regarding the emails i sent to the icici bank. Every person i speak to on the phone promise me, but no one is doing the job.

Imagine if your loved one needs money asap and if they are in need of money very bad, imagine what would happen? Do you people think that this bank is reliable to do business any kind of money transactions? I would never do it again, i am still hopping to get my money back that i tried to send to my family who's in need so bad.

Icici bank is not a reliable bank at all for any kind of money investments or bank transactions or money transfer. . .

Comments

• Su
      30th of Dec, 2007

I totally agree. I have the same scenario. The customer service reps were not taking responsibility of the work what they supposed to do. They simply say "we will take care of it" and "We will be glad to help you" but at the end NO RESULTS. I even asked them to connect me to their supervisor. I got the answer they were busy assiting other customers. It is waste of time. I have send 4 emails and 3 phone calls. I am still working on resolving with Money2India on my money transfer issue.

4th of Apr, 2008
    bank - for creadit card
    icici bank
    India

I applid for creadit card my application no is 85000494059, a man come and do the query but card is not available at the the movement why u banks are taking too much time plz. Tell.

• Kh
      11th of Aug, 2008
    Times - About icici lombard policy emi
    India

Second reminder
    i have alredy complained at your custumer call centre
    and still no sulution of my problem

you have cut EMI of icici lombard policy, without infored me and i dont want this policy and kindly cradit my A/C.

kindly do needfull as early as possible

khalid i. memon

18th of Mar, 2009

I 100% agree with your comment. I have facing similar issues - Customer Care is crappy and I feel like my money will never reach the destination - It's been almost a month. I wish I could address this higher up in the organization but customer care won't let me talk to her supervisor.

I strongly request everyone out there - DO NOT use this service.
    Sincerely,
    A poor consumer of this crappy application...