[Resolved] ICICI Bankicici bank and icici prudential mutual fund

Dear Sir,
11 Month before i reached my Branch (ICICI, Punalur) to open an RD account.
i told them to open an RD with monthly 3000 RS Recurring . After the 11 month, 3 days before i reached to branch and asked about the RD status .
The bank staffs told me that there is no RD on my bank account.
i was shocked and i asked then to check manually . after then they said that the plan is opened on my bank account was icici prudential mutual fund .
I Reached to Branch manager. He dont talk about the error or the details issue . he told me that if you are not interested we can close it.
i asked them about the my profit and invested money .

They told me that the shares where in loss, so there is no profit, and i will get the full money which is debit from my account but there is no profit or bank interest. that is they debited 3000 monthly (total 7 times), and its 21000 INR total they take.

i told them to close that account & i want my money ( 21000 INR) bank.
Today Morning (1/10/2017) i received a message from ICICI & it confirming the cancellation and they are processing the amount (not yet credited to my account) Rs.20, 498.50 . i was surprised and i call the Bank customer care and mention what happened and the bank promise about my money back.

the customer care give another Number of icici prudential mutual fund and i call them, there replay was " the both ICICI bank and icici prudential mutual fund is different companies, if they said complete money back, i have to contact them, they don't have a policy for refunding complete money .
We are planning to see an advocate about to reach consumer court .

this is pure robbery, cheating Innocent people .

Account Number: [protected]