ICICI Bank Home Loan / delay in aph of property
I am a salary a/c holder and home loan customer of ICICI Bank for last three year Loan A/c no. LBMUM[protected] . Now for investment, I have selected another flat at Badlapur -- Dist Thane.
For which I had submitted all the documents required for pre-approval of the property i.e what you call as APF or APH 2 months back. I have got sanction letter from your bank for my new home loan application, but waiting for disbursement as the APH number is not alloted to the property. I have submitted the papers through Unique Finance -- Dombivli Ph. no. [protected], Even after daily follow-up with this office and Mr. Boban Jype of your ICICI office at Kalyan, they say that all paper work are OK of the property every thing is done and I will get the APH number in 2 -3 days. every time i get this reply, but sorry to say that it is taking too much time for allotting the number. No one gives the correct picture when the APH number will be alloted. Due to this delay, I have been pressured by the builder to cancel my agreement.
More ICICI Bank Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam