ICICI Bank Home Loan / delay in aph of property

India Review updated:
I am a salary a/c holder and home loan customer of ICICI Bank for last three year Loan A/c no. LBMUM[protected] . Now for investment, I have selected another flat at Badlapur -- Dist Thane.

For which I had submitted all the documents required for pre-approval of the property i.e what you call as APF or APH 2 months back. I have got sanction letter from your bank for my new home loan application, but waiting for disbursement as the APH number is not alloted to the property. I have submitted the papers through Unique Finance -- Dombivli Ph. no. [protected], Even after daily follow-up with this office and Mr. Boban Jype of your ICICI office at Kalyan, they say that all paper work are OK of the property every thing is done and I will get the APH number in 2 -3 days. every time i get this reply, but sorry to say that it is taking too much time for allotting the number. No one gives the correct picture when the APH number will be alloted. Due to this delay, I have been pressured by the builder to cancel my agreement.

N  10th of Dec, 2007 by
I need to take a independent house in Hyderabad India. Please help me to get!
A  16th of Sep, 2008 by
My Loan A/c no is LBCBT00001384951
Loan amount 1500000/- for 180 months
Now last month i got a statement that my loan tenure is 240 months.
I want to close my loan amount much earlier than 180 months.
If i am paying 1 lak rupees every six months how will you treat that amount (Principle or EMI)
Pl give me some coustemer service ph no

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank