ICICI Bankharassed for icici bank team leader & telecaller

Harassed for icici bank team leader & telecaller
Respected Sir/Madam, I Madhukant shah an account holder of your reputed bank ICICI and my pl ac number is LPMUM00011393227. I just want to bring to your notice that I owe the bank some money and due to my loss in buisness I will be making a payment which I owe the bank litte later. But your agaency which you have given my details for collection are so rude, I for sure know that it is an agency because the bank executives are very humble unlike these agency executives who have abused me like no one has ever abused me, they have threatened to pick my wife and my family from my house they are mentally harassing me in every possible way on the phone of which I am tired. vijay gupta [protected], [protected] deepali [protected], sunita [protected] this prsn haresig nd used absuve word. Feels very weird to inform you that even female executives speak in such filthy language. And I would also like you to know that I do have the recordings of these executives in which they state that they are calling from ICICI bank. Kindly request you to please investigate this matter as if I am harassed once again I will not back out from going to the media and the police for help. Yours faithfully, Thanks Madhukant Shah [protected]

Ma
Jun 12, 2013

Comments

• Ic
      Jun 15, 2013

Dear Madhukant Shah,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details . Our official will get back to you.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.