ICICI BANK DMAT / misbehaviour

1 India Review updated:

I went to the R.N Mukherjee Road branch on 7/5/2008 to surrender a share certificate for dmat. But due to system down the guy at the counter (Counter No 9) refuse to take the papers. He misbehaved with me saying that wait until the system recovers. I requested him to recieve the docs and give me a reciept and the contact number or email id of that person that i could make an enquiry later whether the shares are dematerialised or not or any entry made. He not only refused to give me a reciept, telephone number, email id but also threw my docs over the desk and ask me to wait until the system recovers. Then i asked his name and he shouted on me. He said " My name is Sourav-Dmat desk-Counter No 9- R.N Mukherjee road branch. Do u want any other information?".
Please tell me how to submit those documents and how to lodge a complaint against that Mr Sourav.

Comments

• Ra
      1st of Sep, 2008

Dear Manager,
    ICICI BANK LTD, RASOI BRANCH, 20, R N MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA

Thanks for the email from ICICI BANK LTD, Mumbai and my reply is as under.
    I am writing repeatedly again and again that ICICI Bank drawn draft for dividend was deposited in ICICI Bank Ltd., 20, R N Mukherjee Road, Kolkata
    [THE REGISTRAR HAd DEPOSITED BY SENDING PERSON DRAFT NO 619734 DRAWN ON ICICI BANK LTD, KOLKATA IN ICICI BANK LTD., RASOI COURT, 20, R N MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA ON 24 JULY 2008.] Registrar had taken the acknowledgment receipt and send the same to me. I am holding the same and send to the Branch to you.
    So what else do you expect from me, please check and reply.
    You are writing an email, please write to us through "Email us" option at www.icicibank.com. In my opinion if Level 3 complaint is not working what else will work, it is beyond my imagination.
    I am waiting for your reply.

RAJEEV MAHESHWARI