ICICI Bank / very poor customer service!
I am customer of ICICI Bank Ltd, Vikas Puri Branch, New Delhi, India since last 7 seven years and have most relationships like Banking, cards, demat and home loan with it. Despite having multiple relationships, they don't understand the importance and empathy a customer deserves.
I had made an online transfer of payment from my savings account on 2nd May 2007 to another visa account and in normal process it should reach in 3 working days. The amount from my account was deducted the same moment. After few days I checked with beneficiary (GE Cash Card) about the payment of Rs. 6000.00 made and they refused to have received any such payment and started charging me interest on outstanding amount.
I chased up ICICI Bank phone banking (near to getting worse) where the call centre agents based in Hyderabad are no more than robots looking and replying after seeing the computer in front of them. I lodged my complaint and they kept on transferring me from one officer to other till finally landed up with reply to write email.
I wrote email to them and they claimed that money was transferred on 3rd May whereas it did not reached beneficiary. Instead of them checking and chasing, they (their customer service representative Ramya) asked me to check with beneficiary. When I asked her to compensate me for the charges levied bay beneficiary it was outrightly denied saying that "it is not due to our fault".
Finally on 22nd May, she generated a service request which is pending and unresolved till now and god knows when will my money reach. I have escalated the matter to next hierarchical level to Mr. Anirudh Kamani, Head, Customer Service by sending an online complaint yesterday the 31st May 2007 and awaiting an acknowledgment.
By all means, ICICI Bank claiming to be largest private sector Bank is not caring for customer satisfaction and redressal of their complaints in the interest of customers.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account