ICICI Bank / most filthy language being used by the collection agency personnel
My wife for the past two months she did not pay minimum balance as she was requesting to waive interest part so that one time settlement (OTS) could be arrived. On 6th May 2006, I received a call from one Mr. Hari (Tel [protected]) asking for my wife. I told him that she is out of station. I told him that she has requested for OTS. He started using abusive language for which i objected. I told him that you have no business to issue threats nor use abusive language for collection from the card holders.
On the same day, i.e. 6th May 2007 immediately i once again recd call from one Mr. Deshpande (Tel [protected]) who too started talking in the most undignified language. I immediately hung the phone.
Today, i.e.on 8th May 2007 around 3.20 pm I recd again a call on my cell No [protected] from one Mr. Salve, who claims to be collection manager of ICICI Bank. I once politely told him that my interest may be waived so that One time payment shall be made. He too started using the most filthy language. He told me that " if you do not pay by tomorrow I shall ### your wife and recover the money". This has been witnessed by my two friends.
In view of forgoing, the action of the so called Recovery Agent is unlawful as it blatantly violates the Model Code of Conduct.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission