ICFreeShipping — took money out of my account without authorization
I was entering debits in my husbands bank account and I saw a charge for 12.95. I called my husband and he said he didn't authorize that, and he had no idea what that was for. I called them and told them they better send my money back. I don't know how they got my husbands bank account number. icfreeshipping.com has fraudulently took money without my consent.
FreeShipping.com Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017
We're sorry to hear about your experience. You or your husband likely signed up with us by accepting an offer to try FreeShipping.com after making a purchase at one of the retailers in our network. We offer all new users a 7-day free trial and a sign up bonus to claim after registering. On the sign up page, directly above where users enter their credit card information, the details of the 7-day trial state that if you do not cancel your membership within your trial period, you will be billed $12.97 for the cost of our monthly membership fee in order to continue using our benefits. If during your trial period you decide the site is not a good fit for you, you must cancel your membership during your trial period to avoid the monthly membership fee.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact [protected]@freeshipping.com or contact our customer service line. Thank you!
The FreeShipping.com Team
More ICFreeShipping Complaints & Reviews
- FreeShipping.сom - charged 12.97$ without any reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - no autorization of charge 
- CMG*FreeShipping. C 866-326-0584 CT - unauthorized charges 
- FreeShipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges 
- ICFreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested 
- CMGFreeShipping.com - membership fees 
- FreeShipping.сom - charged for no reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - monthly charges
- FreeShipping.сom - charged $12.97 without reason
- IC Free Shipping - charges monly and did not get any service.