ICFreeShippingtook money out of my account without authorization

I was entering debits in my husbands bank account and I saw a charge for 12.95. I called my husband and he said he didn't authorize that, and he had no idea what that was for. I called them and told them they better send my money back. I don't know how they got my husbands bank account number. icfreeshipping.com has fraudulently took money without my consent.

• FreeShipping.com Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017

Hi Katie,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. You or your husband likely signed up with us by accepting an offer to try FreeShipping.com after making a purchase at one of the retailers in our network. We offer all new users a 7-day free trial and a sign up bonus to claim after registering. On the sign up page, directly above where users enter their credit card information, the details of the 7-day trial state that if you do not cancel your membership within your trial period, you will be billed $12.97 for the cost of our monthly membership fee in order to continue using our benefits. If during your trial period you decide the site is not a good fit for you, you must cancel your membership during your trial period to avoid the monthly membership fee.

Details of the membership fee and the 7-day trial are also included in our terms of use, which must be agreed to before completing the sign up process. These terms are also included in the welcome email each new member receives upon signing up.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact [protected]@freeshipping.com or contact our customer service line. Thank you!

Sincerely,