IC Systems / UNPROFESSIONAL ###!

1 unknownWashington DC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 202-367-9813

I need to have someone (a lawyer) take these wastes of skin to task for their unprofessional and disgusting business practices. I AM LAID OFF, I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING IN, MOST OF IT IS ALREADY ALLOTTED TO OTHER EXPENSES.

They call at ALL of the unallowed times for debt collectors to call, they are crude - harassing and demeaning.

I am SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS BEING ALLOWED TO ABUSE THE SYSTEM. IF I GET ONE MORE CALL FROM THESE PEOPLE I AM GOING TO THE BBB AND MY STATES ATTY FOR ILLINOIS - I'VE HAD IT!

Jm

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Sep, 2007
    IC Systems - Harassing calls!

I receive several unsolicited phone calls from 651.204.1374 and 866.903.1001. I have told this company I am not the person they are looking for (Sylvia) and once they apologize, I then will receive another call later that same day.

Beware people!

• De
      12th of Sep, 2007

after i got my horizon card and was told it was not a real credit card i call the office and told them to cancle it and they told me they would butt still you are takeing money from my other credit cald at 1595 and 1595 and 1595 and 1595 and 1595 and the frist payment of 7995 i want all of thia money return to me at the credit card number you have of sent to me at 761 west jackson ave salt alke city utah 84116 or i am gona sue you so you butter get off you ###ing ### and give me my money back right now and if i dont here from you with in a week from today it will allso go to the fraud services here in salt lake city utah my phone nummber is 801 604 7499 you butter call me about this with a week from today i butter have my money back to the credit card or at my home here in salt lake city the appoverle number is 18002516

delbert raymond anderson

• Ji
      4th of Mar, 2008

I have started reciving calls from these jerks over an account from 2002 in someone else's name. This guy had my phone number before I did and now they are calling my home and being rude. I just had a guy from I.C. call me this morning and when I explained that the guy they are looking for does not, nor has ever lived here (at least not with me), he became very aggressive and repeatedly stated that he did not believe me. I wish one of these pissants were to do that within arm's reach. Pretty brave over the phone. Anyway, I called my phone company and found out that because of where the call originates from, I cannot have the number blocked. Smart on their part. I did some internet research and found a number for I.C. Systems and after being passed around 3 times, I finally got ahold of a guy (Anthony) who said would try to help me. He said my number was being removed and no more calls should occur after 12-24 hours. I am filing a harrassment complaint with the BBB and am going to contact the AG of Indiana to see what options I have there.

• De
      18th of May, 2008
    IC Systems - Harassing phone calls and rude personnel!
    St.Paul
    Minnesota
    Phone: 1-866-903-1001
    www.ICsystems.com

Payments are being made on our account on time and as agreed and STILL your representatives are continually calling.

• Bg
      25th of May, 2008

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS TO SEND A LETTER TO THE COMPANY AND ADVISED THEM TO QUIT CALLING YOU. YOU MUST BE NOTIFIED MAIL. MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT BY CERTIFIED MAIL SO A REP. FROM THIS COMPANY SIGNS FOR IT.
    IF THE COMPANY STILL CALLS AFTER THE LETTER HAS BEEN SENT THEN YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SUE THEM FOR HARASSMENT AND THE CREDITOR. THIS IS ARE RIGHTS. PLEASE NOTE DO NOT PAY THEM WITH A CHECK, PAY THEM WITH A MONEY ORDER. THEY DO NOT NEED ACESS TO YOUR CHECKING ACCT.

16th of Jun, 2008
    IC Systems - Richard
    Dallas
    Texas

A man named Richard has been calling my cell phone asking me to contact my step-son's ex-girlfriend and have her call him or for me to give him her telephone number. I advised him that if I saw her, I would pass on the information. This man is now harassing me on a regular basis and has become irate, abusive and foul-mouthed. His business practices are unethical and illegal. This business should be shut down for illegal business practices.

• Ke
      29th of Oct, 2008
    IC Systems - really bad phone calls

they [ic systems] have been calling for my sister. But the call with a really bad attitute, one of them yelled at me told me to mind my business, i really feel angry that they are doing this.

• Pa
      14th of Feb, 2009

The problem is once the account goes to collections, the balance is full is do to stop those collection procedures. If you want the calls to stop, Just pay your bill.

• Ab
      30th of Apr, 2009
    IC Systems - NASTY ARROGANT and BIG SCAM ARTISTS
    IC SYSTEM

OMG how rude of these people at IC SYSTEMS. They scam you into sending more money and tacking on more fees. They are the most rude arrogant people any one wants to deal with. Ecspecially now a days the times are hard, they should just wipe the slate clean, no matter how big or small the amount owed is...

• Gu
      11th of May, 2009

I am out of a job for almost a year now. Richard has been calling me. He even hung up on me. I can;t believe Navy Fed contract with them

• Ji
      10th of Jun, 2009
    IC Systems - rude ness
    Connecticut

on several occasions i receved threatinng and abusives call from there reps they refuse to work with or let you work with them

• Ex
      14th of Jun, 2009

You need to pay them in full, if the debt is valid. Stop complaining and pay your bill. now if they call you at work and you told them not to, or they cuss at you, or they call you repeatedly in the same day, then you can complain.

• Me
      11th of Aug, 2009

These people keep calling our house for a woman who does not live here or gave our number to avoid her debt. I keep telling them everyday they call and stupidity must just kick in for them. I am being harrasses on a daily basis for someone elses issue.

• Mb
      19th of Feb, 2010
    IC Systems - Rude and harrassing
    IC Systems

The worst and rudest people ever work there! I have never been spoken to so rudely to in my life. This woman had an attitude with me from the start and called me a liar, when she had her information wrong! Don't ever settle with them...call the company they are supposedly representing and report them and then settle directly with the company. They are the liars and scammers!

• B
      20th of Feb, 2010

Internet / Phone Bullies
    Because attempting that ### face to face could be downright detrimental to your health.

Just Trolling :0)

• Fr
      19th of Apr, 2010
    IC Systems - phone calls
    ebay
    New York

Early mornings calls late at night calls.everyday for about 6mo shofar.I want my day in court with this unfair company.

23rd of Feb, 2011

I.C. Systems is open from 8a.m. to 10p.m. EST and the hours a debt collector can call is from 8a.m. to 9p.m. from within your time zone so if you are getting calls before 8a.m. it is most likely due to them calling manually which does happen and there are sometimes mistakes in keeping an eye on the time zones however I highly doubt it is something that is constantly happening. You are just upset over the fact that they are even calling you about your debt. Maybe instead of just living off of your unemployment you should try to actually get a job or go back to school? Or why don't you look into your monthly payment for the bill and start paying that.

• Mi
      18th of Apr, 2011
    IC Systems - wrong number
    Phone: 6034141929

Keep calling my home number looking for someone else. The person they are looking for has the same last name as mine but not same first name. The only person who has my number is the phone company, adt and myself. Have not have number long enough for anyone else to have. I feel like this is harrasment. And they are not calling for the people who sold me the house. With that knowledge why are they calling my home several times.

• Ti
      18th of Apr, 2011

Send them a certified, return-receipt letter, telling them to stop calling. Under federal law, they have to do so once they receive the letter (hence the need for a return-receipt). If they don't, report them to your Attorney General.

• Bo
      2nd of Sep, 2011

Wipe the slate clean? That's balderdash.