I.C. Systems / constant phone messages with no information re purpose of call. no prior notice of any debt being collected
Constant automated messages to my home phone requesting call back regarding a "business matter". Referral number is [protected]. When I call this number requesting information about the purpose of the call I am told I cannot be given this information unless I tell them my telephone number. When I ask why I would need to do this considering that they have called me and therefore must have my number I am told they cannot give out any information because of "privacy" requirements. I have no outstanding debts I know of and I have not received any correspondence about an unpaid debt. I am told the calls will continue to be made. This is harrassment and invasion of my privacy. What government agency or agencies can address my complaint?
More I.C. Systems Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services