IberoStar / they have promised us lower prices on our next vacation and in reality their prices are much higher

1 Cancun, Mexico

In April 7, 2016, they signed us up as members of the club, Iberostar the Club for $12250, promising us that we will save at least 25% on vacations and other purchases for 10 years. They said that $10000 (savings dollars) of the $12250 could be used towards our next vacation or other purchases. In reality, a vacation or other purchase would cost us more with the savings dollars, than without. For example, through the club (their website Trendsetter), a printer costs $650 and minus the savings dollars, $391. The exact same printer costs $278.99 on Bestbuy.com.
The Iberostar Hotel in Cancun through Iberostar the Club would cost us $12593 (Picture included below) with the savings dollars, however, without the club, the exact same hotel with the same dates costs $8089.20.
The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun costs $5065.20 minus $1500.00 resort credit, and at the club (RCI) the same hotel and dates costs $5761.06 minus my savings dollars (the money I paid to the club) $1036.00 resulting in a total of $4725.06. However, if I subtract the $1500 in savings that The Grand is offering, the total price would be $3565.20
Hotel Iberostar Paraiso Maya costs $8372 for 7 nights as a member and same hotel, date, and two rooms at cheapcaribbean.com costs $8360. From these examples, it is obvious that I am not getting a 25% discount in any way.

St