Iberia Airlines / Worst customer service
Horrible experience with Iberia. Our connecting flight from Venice was 2 hours late, so they let our plane to Washington go although we were only 10 minutes late at the gate. There were seven of us. The Iberia employees were rude, unapologetic and deceitful to us. We had to spend a night in Madrid. Then the next day they assured that we will make a flight to Boston and issued us standby tickets. However, they gave Spanish nationals seats, but kicked out three Americans with assigned seats (one of them an 85-year old lady). So we didn't have a chance to get on that flight at all. Then they issued us boarding passes for a NY flight, which was delayed by 2 hours because one runway at Madrid airport is closed on the weekend and we had 77 flights to take off ahead of us. As a result, we missed a connecting flight to Washington and there were no more flights that day. Iberia put us in the worst hotel imaginable with huge stains on the carpet, filth everywhere, mold and ragged towels in the bathroom. We could not run faster away from it in the morning. We finally got on a 2 pm flight out of JFK. Overall, we spent three days traveling from Europe. It was the worst travel experience of our life.
More Iberia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Madrid Airport / Iberia Airlines - Flight delay 
- Iberia - Terrible customer service! 
- Iberia - Overbooking and delay 
- Iberia Airlines - Horrible Service + Missing Luggage 
- Iberia - Usurpação
- Iberia Airlines - pay for your seats but don't expect to get them with iberia.
- Iberia Airlines - Lost baggage
- Iberia Airlines - Ground service
- Iberia Airlines/ Airline Tickets - Cancelled ticket
- Iberia Plus mileage program - Iberia does not credit miles on Oneworld partner flights