Hyundai Verna / transmission
My 2005 Hyundai Verna has developed a jerk in the transmission while the overdrive is OFF. It happens when the car shifts from low into second gear. It is annoying and actually jerks your head back when it shifts into gear. However, more disturbing is the fact that it shifts out of overdrive while running at 100 kmh and the rpm's suddenly go from 2, 000 to 4, 000. It is clearly an unsafe condition and, of course, the transmission warranty JUST expired.
More Hyundai Verna Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai, Dickson, City PA - customer service
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd
- Hyundai Motor America - new lease on vehicle
- Hyundai i10 - lots of issue in new bought hyundai i10.