Hyundai Service Station - Himgiri / worst services, false promises!

1 India Review updated:

I had given my car Santro DL3CP5157 for servicing to Himgiri Hyundai Service Station on 6th of Sep07.The car was picked up by Driver of Hiumgiri Hyundai and adviser spoke to me regarding problem in the car. He promised that vehicle will be delivered by 5PM.When it became 8 in the evening, I inquired about the status of the car. Very flatly I was told it will not come today. You will get it tomorrow. At 840 in the evening Ms Sucheta called up and told me that morning 8 AM I will have vehicle at my home for use tomorrow and will get your car during the day time.Mr. Rajiv Sharma had confirmed that vehicle will reach at my residence at 8AM.No car came till this time. Now I have been told by their GM Mr. Krishan that he will reach office and see.

This has happened second time.During my last service in the month of feb also lot of problems were faced.I was not ready to give the vehicle this time for servicing but continuously for 3 days Ms Richa insisted me to give this chance and will give best services.

The Himgiri Hundai is the worse hyundai service station and always fool the customers!!!

Comments

• Hi
      4th of Aug, 2009

I agree. Himgiri guys are the biggest ###s.

• Ar
      15th of Nov, 2009

I had given my car Getz Prime DL4CS9797 for repairing to Himgiri Hyundai Service Station (Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi) on 8th of Nov09. The car was taken to the bodyshop for repairing of Himgiri Hyundai and advisor(Rakesh Katri) spoke to me regarding problem in the car. The advisor is talking very aggressively to us as he was going to repair our car for free. I was thinking that I am giving my car in some kind of local garage . He does not know how to deal with the customer. Not only the advisor but the Manager of bodyshop misguide us. He told us that the car will be delivered to us on 14th of Nov in the morning but when I called up in the morning he promised us that the car will be delivered in the evening. When I reached bodyshop of Himgiri in the evening and the car is sent to the washing. After waiting 2 hrs when washing is done and I see the status of my car, the paint of my car is started removing from painted area. And when I asked the Manager about the work he even not come outside to deal with us regarding the problem. After 15-20 minutes he came outside and told us that the car is ready but when i told him that the paint is removing from everywhere, he didnt give any aswer and went inside the cabin. He told Rakesh to told us that the car will be delivered next day i.e 15th of Nov.
    I am very much dissappointed from the workers and the work done to my car...

• Si
      17th of Aug, 2010

We have purchased Hyundai i10 from HIMGIRI, WAZIRPUR INDL. AREA, DELHI on 07/03/2010
    And from the date of purchase, many problems started arriving: -
    1) A/C not working: When we given our Car to them for servicing, our A/C was not even working after serviving and in fact one more problem arrived in car & then again we gave our car and they took more then 1 week for repairing our Car.
    2) Low Mileage: Normal i10 gives Mileage of 15 KMPL but our one gives only 10 Kmpl.
    3) And Many Small problems started arriving.
    4) Last week we had an accident and again we sent our car to them for repairing, Before repairing car, our A/C was perfectly running and after repairing it was not & very next day, while driving suddenly car stopped and smoke was coming from bonnet & when we checked Engine Coolant box was empty. After servicing they don't even check that Coolant is their or not.

• Ka
      1st of Nov, 2014

They all are right. i have given my car hundai i10 to dinesh takkeran advisor. A noise is coming in my car while driving. They have done the service and whatever requried but the problem is still there. I went there again and again they charge money and the repair. The problem is still. They don't know from where this noise is coming. Some times they say it is because of cliper pins, then shockers, then sterring axle. I have visited the service station thrice but the problem is still there and they have charged my 2000 first time, 4000 second time and now 5500 this time. These guys are idiots. They charge money from you and still the problem was there. This is hell.

Earliar i used to do service from mgf hundai okhla i was totally satisfied but the himgiri hundai service is too worst. They waste you time and money. please don't go over there