Hyundai Santro Xing Xg / water leakage
During this rainy season i found that the co-passenger floor of my Santro Xing XG (purchased on Nov 2004) was filled with water. I showed it to authorized showroom (DSC, Hyundai Chennai, India) and they told me that it is the problem of blockage in cowl tab. Next day i was handed over my car with huge bill. After two days i found that the problem was still there. This time i went with the repeat complaint. The workshop people kept my car for seven days. They said they cleaned everything this time and did not charge me anything. But while working they broke my windscreen. They replaced it but i suspect that it is a used windscreen of some other car. Now after a month i observed that the problem of water leakage is still there. This time i also observed that the speedometer had stopped working from point when i handed my car last time to the workshop. Its just that i do not use my car much that i did not observe it immediately. Any advice ?
More Hyundai Santro Xing Xg Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - extremely disappointed
- Hyundai Motor America - worst mistake of my life!
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 hyundai santa fe se
- Hyundai Pinetown - pathetic service
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service