Hyundai Pinetown / sales
Hyundai Pinetown I signed an offer to purchase on the 27th September and on the 30th Sep I was asked to come in and sign the deal so on arrival the sales guys says the DP rejected the deal and that they want 20k more for the vehicle...can this be done...?
Why did they send me an offer to purchase in the first place...?
They said I need to sign the new offer to purchase if I still want the vehicle otherwise there are other people waiting for that particular vehicle.
So I did sign the offer to purchase as I was like put on the spot and I could lose the vehicle.
Can a reputable dealership do such a thing to customers...?
More Hyundai Pinetown Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai South Africa - vehicle problem
- Hyundai Motor America - 2003 hyundai elantra rear subframe rusted and snapped while driving nearly causing an accident.
- Hyundai - blue
- Hyundai Motor America - 2012 hyundai genesis r-spec transmission problems
- Hyundai Motor America - operations manager/service department