Hyundai — hyundai I 20 automatic no stopper onn gearbox
Just to inform you, my wife is driving a hyaudi i 20 automatic, and to me the car is very unsafe, the model of the car is 2015.
The problem with this car and i asume its with every automatic, when you park the car and you forget to put it in drive, you can remove the key from your ignition, meening that that this is the very first car in auto that you can take your
Key out, if it it not in park, other cars you will not be able to remove the key unless you put it in park and then remove your key.
And why i say its unsafe if you park your car and forget to put it in park and your children, or grand children is in the cat and one can loosen the handbrake, the car will run away or crash into another car.
I also went to one of your hyandai, dealers and the newest model, is axacly the same, there was no changes made,
I want one of your directors, or technical people explain this to me cause this nto me is very dangerous and could cause injury, or even death.
Please i need somebody to give me feedback before 7 days otherwise i put this on hello peter, and hear the response of all other clients
More Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering 
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance