Hyundai Heavy Industries Ltd (Koc-contractor) / terrible experience!
Hyundai Heavy Industries Limited is the Kuwait Oil Company's Contractor for NTF,STF & MAA Crude Export Project at Ahmadi, Kuwait. HHI is a Korian Co., but has many nationalities as their staff at here. They are recruiting staffs from India, Philippines, Thailand, Srilanka like many countries. As the project is going to finish they are harassing the employees a lot by forcing them to work up to 12 hr. (10hr.compulsory with out Overtime-as per their contract + 2hr(with 1.25% OT) (6am to 6pm) to 17hr.(6am-11pm). The food and accommodation providing for the other countries people is very bad than that of Koreans facility. While they are wearing good Jacket in this heavy cold season, due to some managerial interfere they are not ready to provide the same to others who is working in site/field(QCs & Commissioning team), even though already issued and advised to distribute.
They are very much forcing the employees to work 15-17hr per day and also all the seven days of the week. In Holy Ramadan Period also they were disturbed the employees a lot by changing the duty time by noticing and verbal for more than 5 or7 time; and they did not provided the declared & noticed half day(6am to 3pm) (14th October, 2007 Sunday) and forced us to work without OT.
Now they are already informed to KOC, the 1st January and 10th January (National holidays) as working day by their letter no HK-2644 dated 23-12-07, but not yet noticed for the staffs.
Koreans are very much harassing the other country people specially Indians. They are forcefully keeping the passports as soon as receiving their staffs at Kuwait.
Please do for our favor.
More Hyundai Heavy Industries Ltd (Koc-contractor) Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai South Africa - vehicle problem
- Hyundai Motor America - 2003 hyundai elantra rear subframe rusted and snapped while driving nearly causing an accident.
- Hyundai - blue
- Hyundai Motor America - 2012 hyundai genesis r-spec transmission problems
- Hyundai Motor America - operations manager/service department