Hyundai Car Model Accent Gle / sudenly caught fire
I had purchased new Hyundai car Accent GLE model in Aug2007. The only version available now. Its black color car and so far it has run 14000KM.
Yesterday evening I was driving back home form office in Andheri Mumbai and on the way had filled petrol ( 22liters).
On eastern express highway near Vikroli the car suddenly caught fire. The flames were so bis and it caught fire so suddenly that in 2-3 minutes the bonnet was ozzing out flames. I could manage to come out of car some how specially when the car is fiited with power stearing and windows and Autocop accessories.
The car was very smooth and was stable. Never thought it will give such problem. The left side headlight is melted along with battery and so many things inside. Two service visits were completed so far in warranty and it was never brought to notice that the car would have any such problem.
Please let me know if some one has faced such problme. The insurance claim is launched but service center have give first has opinion that the claim would not be of much help and I would have to spend on plastic parts and metal parts as they are not covered in insurnace.
If some one wants to share similar problems please do so it would help me in resolvin the matter.
More Hyundai Car Model Accent Gle Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - parts rip-off
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior from service staff at pearson hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - airbag control unit
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing