Hyundai/ Accent / frequent probles leads to quality issues
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am owner of Hyundai Accent with following details:
Model : Accent GLE
Colour : Noble White
Registration Number : MP - 09 - 8934
Engine No : 129963
Chessis No : 143599
Date of Purchase : 23-12-2005
From: Harsh Automobiles (P) Ltd. Indore
Recently I observed some unusual sound from the silencer of my car and took the vehicle to newly opened Hyundai service center “Kasliwal Automobile” and after inspection they told me that the silencer drum completely rusted and worn out and I have to buy a new one. This vehicle is giving regular and repeated problems since day one of purchasing. Please find below few of the observations:
1. The Car used to pull on right side from day one.
2. Made “n” numbers of complaint on this issue but problem does not got resolved
3. All the tires worn out at a run of 40,000 kilometers only and I have to got it changed at my expenses.
4. After that on much of my persuasion the problem got resolved
5. Internal wiring torn off twice and every time we had to struggle to get it covered under warranty.
6. After giving turn signal the Indicator lever not used to get cancelled automatically. The problem finally got resolved in April 2006
7. Switch Assy–Power regulator gone bad.
8. Mostly I drive my car alone and runs on good road still the rear left shock absorber gone bad and replaced in Jan-2007, the same again started leaking now.
9. When we installed Car radio in Nov-07 we found that the Antenna is not working and the service center refused to repair/replace it under warranty.
10. I am sending my vehicle regularly to the service center for periodic maintenance as advised in the service book and apart from this there were many occasions when the car was in service center.
11. Rusting is a very slow and gradual process, why the service center people have not informed me about this and why they have not taken any corrective steps.
12. My car gets parked on dry floor and runs approx 2000km per month.
13. Indore is normally a dry place The range of relative humidity varies from a minimum of 50 % to a maximum of 85% so the environmental conditions are not responsible for the rusting.
14. it is definitely a quality issue with the raw material.
All these frequent problems are sign of defects in manufacturing and lack of quality control.
I request you to kindly look in to the matter and arrange to resolve the issues by either replacing the vehicle or get the vehicle inspected thoroughly by your engineers and get corrective steps so we can be assure of trouble free services on our investment.
Business Automation (I) Pvt. Ltd.
110 Shalimar Corporate Center,
8- South Tukoganj, Indore 452001 INDIA
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Hyundai/ Accent Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - service center
- Hyundai Motor America - mitchell hyundai in enterprise alabama
- Hyundai Motor America - 2013 hyundai sonata engine
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai of lake norman-lease-on 9/28/18
- Hyundai Motor America - service manager at hyundai 112 medford ny