Hydroxatone / False Advertising

1 Jersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:

Company advertises 30 free trial. Even when the product is purchased there is no word as to their true intentions.
I tried canceling the order in time to make sure I am not billed. I was advised that I would have to send the two jars back. That I could keep the jars for a special discount, however, if I did not want to be billed I needed to send the jars back. This is never noted in their advertising nor on the receipt that was issued at the time of purchase. Supposedly there was to be an invoice with the product that would have outlined the instructions. I do not have an issue with sending something back, if I know this in advance of ordering the product. The hassle of having to go to the post office to send a package back has to be taken into account when ordering the product.

Ae

Comments

• Mu
      20th of Dec, 2009

I am going through this now. I checked my account today and found out that Hydroxatone withdraw $69.96 from my account. This is false advertisment and it cost me to return what I returned on 11/24/09. I have confirmation that they received what they told me to return. I have all the emails. I will not let this go. They will return my money. I will work to get these people off television with they false advertisement and hope that everyone here will make that happen where you are too.

• Ca
      17th of Jan, 2010

I also sent for the dark circles wonder cream, it woildn't be so bad if they weren't such high pressuring! My bill stated $169$, they are consistent, I'll agree, but also never snet the free bottle of accellerator! I will put this cream in a jar, send back the empties, & if they DARE charge anymore money I will sue them, I am so sick of these happy looking people, these lies & the long story, I had to sit through, as if I were getting the elixer of life!I loath liar's, they'd better accept those jars, as I just got them 5 days ago! Why then does eveyone say the same thing? Do you realize how much they want?? I ordered the Cindy Crawford cream, but they never charged my account, they waited for me to give the word! Crawford must maintain her reputation as does Victoria Principal, & the other w/ L-Argeline[which Hydroxatone has, also] There was NO high pressure w/ miss Crawford..The first Hydroxy, was a recording..AFTER giving the credit card, , only then did they "Hit ME" w/ the "wouldn't you rather order for 3 months NOW..at 169$.? NO, I said, the recording actuallu turned into "HAL" w/ an attitude, asking, no saying "really? why not...look Hydroxy, if you don't want your new creation to end up on tv' as a fraud, you'd better leave my card number alone!!Free.shipping&hand...you said FREE but never sent FREE BOTTLE OF...Toner, as seen on card in b/w! No mistakes I read it right!

• Ph
      20th of Oct, 2010

I tryed calling the number to cancel and none of the number work they gave,
    I even tryed to email no response what now?

• Ph
      20th of Oct, 2010

tryed calling all number cancel numbers are all discontected what up with that. They say you need number to return.I even tryed email.