Hydroxatone / False Advertising
Company advertises 30 free trial. Even when the product is purchased there is no word as to their true intentions.
I tried canceling the order in time to make sure I am not billed. I was advised that I would have to send the two jars back. That I could keep the jars for a special discount, however, if I did not want to be billed I needed to send the jars back. This is never noted in their advertising nor on the receipt that was issued at the time of purchase. Supposedly there was to be an invoice with the product that would have outlined the instructions. I do not have an issue with sending something back, if I know this in advance of ordering the product. The hassle of having to go to the post office to send a package back has to be taken into account when ordering the product.
More Hydroxatone Complaints & Reviews
- Hydroxatone / Bellaplex - Cant cancel my order 
- Hydroxatone Owned By Bellezza, LLC - False Advertising and Fraud 
- Hydroxatone - company charges and claims to be free trial...cancel at any time 
- Hydroxatone - lashatone 
- Hydroxatone - Can't reach customer svc for return 
- Hydroxatone - Scamming, by sending free samples, getting c/c # charging $95 
- Hydroxatone - Unlawfully charging my credit card without authority from me. 
- Hydroxatone - No product- but they took my money?
- Hydroxatone - Deducted hundreds from my bank account
- Hydroxatone - ACM Tryhydrolyze