Humana Health Insurance / poor customer service
The Humana health care corporation offers very poor customer service, They keep you on hold over and over. Sometimes as long as 30 to 45 minutes at a time. I signed up for a medigap insurance plan through them and was repeatedly given incorrect information and misled as to what they covered. They are way over priced for the poor service they offer. If you are looking for health coverage Humana is the last company I would choose after the nightmare of dealing with them.
Updated by rogerdb, Dec 21, 2016
I agree. Humana is the worst provider I ever dealt with. My experience with them proved they have no idea what they are doing when it comes to running their company and what is worse is that the only thing Humana cares about is money. I wouldn't recommend Humana to anyone. They have always had a bad reputation and the only thing that keeps them in business is through their propoganda advertising campaign which is another reason they are as high priced as they are.
More Humana Health Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Humana - stay away from humana! 
- Humana - fraud and cheating 
- Humana - worst insurance coverage on the planet 
- Humana Dental - cancel plan 
- Humana - deceptive practice 
- Humana - employee treatment
- Humana - medicare services
- Humana - financial recovery dept
- Humana Insurance Company - medicare supplement insurance plan f
- Humana - rude nasty telemarketers