HughesNet / misrepresentatio

United States, Louisiana, Rayne Review updated:
Phone: 337-251-8786
The reps from their company do not tell you of the restrictions concerning downloading. Than when you call to report bad service, you are informed of these restrictions. The idiot supervisor can tell you(Lorenzo) is that we should have visited the website to be made aware of the underlying restrictions that no one told you about. How do you pull up the website until you have service? All he can say is that is my problem! And than hangs up.
I have told everyone I know of these facts and have cost them at least 4 customers in my immediate area. If I stopped 4 people from buying the svc, and each one of them stops 4 people, I'm sure hughes net is losing lots of money for misrepresentation.
I now have a phone number to corporate headquarters[protected]) and will pursue this matter further!
Murphy Louviere

A  22nd of Dec, 2009 by
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!! I just posted a similar complaint. I was told the best time to watch my NETFLIX movies was between 2am-6am PST!!! Yea right, I pay $80/mo. but need to wake up in the early dawn to do ANYTHING online!! They (Hughes "foreign" techies) told me I am in the plan that provides 300 MB-- but I forgot to ask and they didn't tell me that, that was 300 MBPD (PER DAY versus per second, or whatever)-- it's running at around that speed...

Just a Girl wanting what I paid for...

Hughes Network Systems Logo Hughes Network Systems