Hughesnet / misrepresentatio
The reps from their company do not tell you of the restrictions concerning downloading. Than when you call to report bad service, you are informed of these restrictions. The idiot supervisor can tell you(Lorenzo) is that we should have visited the website to be made aware of the underlying restrictions that no one told you about. How do you pull up the website until you have service? All he can say is that is my problem! And than hangs up.
I have told everyone I know of these facts and have cost them at least 4 customers in my immediate area. If I stopped 4 people from buying the svc, and each one of them stops 4 people, I'm sure hughes net is losing lots of money for misrepresentation.
I now have a phone number to corporate headquarters[protected]) and will pursue this matter further!
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - unauthorized charge on card
- Hughesnet - Internet Provider
- Hughes Network Systems - I was lord too!
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet Internet - false advertising, god awful service