Hughesnet / the hughesnet run-a-round
Tech Support decided that our modem and our adapter cord needed replaced. A re-furbished modem is available from Tech Support for $140 with a 3 month warranty. The adapter cord was priced at $125.
However a NEW modem is available from Sales for $125 with a 15 month warranty.
On the other hand, Sales does not sell adapter cords. Back to Tech Support, where the adapter cord was now priced at $21.25. Ordered adapter cord. And all of this took an hour and a half.
Called back in two days (as I was told to do) to get tracking numbers. Not available.
Two hours and 17 minutes later, I had learned that the modems are on back order and will not be available for 4 - 8 weeks. The order I had placed for the adapter cord had an error, so it had to be re-ordered.
At every available opportunity I talked with a supervisor and told them how pathetic their customer service happens to be. I have no other internet service to turn to here in rural Ohio.
There are no discounts for good customers or senior citizens. But the aggravation is free of charge.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet Internet Service - Internet services
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughesnet - internet signal
- Hughesnet Gen5 - internet service