Hughesnet / hughes net stinks!!!
Hughes Net stinks - their customer service is terrible. I have had to fax a copy of my checks 3 times to prove that they received my payment and cashed the check. I upgraded to the DW7000 over a year ago and have not seen very much difference from the old DW6000. If there was DSL where I live I would tell them to kiss where the sun don't shine!
My e-mail has been down 3 days now and all they can tell me is it is going to be fixed in about one hour - BULL! I work from home and am losing business, because I have to accept orders within 24 hours or they get sent to someone else. I asked if they were going to give discounts on the lose of service and the tech's comment was that there were too many people without the e-mail service, and that they would no be giving any discounts on the bill.
AT&T IS NOW OFFERING SATELLITE SERVICE!!! - I think it is just a little bit more on the month, but it will probably be worth it to get rid of THE STINKING HUGHESNET.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.