Hughesnet / charged $5.00 a month for invoice i'm not allowed to receive
The company I work for has been using Hughes Net for a few years (unfortunately for us). They recently started charging us $5.00 a month for an invoice. They shut off our service due to non payment. The funny part is we never received an invoice. When I called Hughes Net they stated we can no longer receive invoices by mail we have to register with Hughes Net online and download our bill that way. But we still have to pay the $5.00 invoice charge. Explain that one. If they are even only choice for service don't use the internet. It's not worth it.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.