Hughes Network Systems LLC / double billing and no customer service

Hughes requires automatic access to your credit card for billing. They billed me twice last month. My card company, Hughes, and me on a conference call found that Hughes had no record of a double billing. So, the card company credited me for the second billing. Hughes then discontinued my service and billed me again. Hughes' "customer service" representatives have no authority or ability to solve these problems. Some of their reps can't even be understood over the phone. It's not even possible to email Hughes. Can you believe it? An internet company doesn't have a email address. It's been almost a month, and this billing dispute is still open.

Comments

• Ju
      23rd of Jan, 2012
    Hughes Network Systems LLC - Took money out of my account without providing services
    Hughes Network Systems LLC

Hughesnet didn't deliver the product they agreed to. They agreed to a pole mount to avoid trees that block southern skies, but tech mounted & aimed at the trees. Slower than dial up & unable to get response from customer service. After emails beginning on day of installation telling them, I utilize the 30 day period to change my mind, they still took $477.98 from my account. I'm out money & have nothing to show for it.