Hughes Network Systems / internet and phone
We contacted HughesNet to order internet and phone. Tech came out SAME DAY to install services. We had service interruptions any time it got cloudy. Contacted tech support, and they "magically" resolved the issue. On out NEXT OUTAGE, after working with Tech Support, was told it would be several weeks before tyhey could come to the house.
NO INTERNET or PHONE for two weeks, but same day installation is available.
After indication that the delay was not acceptable, I was basically told, thats just the way it is...
I informed the "representative" that I wanted to terminate services, as they have breached their obligation to me. I asked to be transfered to a Supervisor, and was told "on their recorded line" that the Supervisor would give me the same information, , , , and he would not bother the supervisor with this petty issue.
I informed the rep that I wanted their tech out to remove our dish, repair the roof (claimed they had NO under-mount dishes) and pick up their equipment. They sent a box, and instructions for returning the hardware. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
I demand that HughesNet repair my roof, remove all hardware.
More Hughes Network Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - wifi service
- Hughes Network Systems - service and slow speed
- HughesNet.com - internet & customer service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees