HTC Corporation / waiting over 2 months for my phone to be repaired under warranty
This complaint is regarding ticket #218088840001300.
I mailed my U11 phone to Texas for warranty work in early March 2018, and was told at the time that the ticket was created that I would have the phone returned to me within 4 weeks. Several weeks ago I was again promised that my phone was being worked on, but that it would take a least 8 weeks before repair would be complete.
Today, I was told that they have my phone, but that there is nothing else that they can say as there is no new information.
I am at my wits end as how can the HTC tracking website not update my ticket number, as it does not even acknowledge my phone being received. Also how can no give me an estimate as to when I can reasonably expect my phone to be returned to me.
At this point I expect the phone to be replaced with a new unit.
More HTC Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Htc Touch - Warranty - No repair or replacement on failure 
- Htc Global Services - Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor? 
- Htc Touch - AUTHENTEC DUBAI - BAD SERVICE 
- Htc Touch - Malfunction 
- Att - Htc Inspire - Phone Drops Calls 
- HTC Corporation - htc u play display damage
- HTC Corporation - htc u11
- HTC Corporation Electronics - htc 10
- HTC - htc10pro about advertisement
- HTC - customer service