HSN.com / stay away

1 United States

I placed an order on 11/26 for a Todd English 14" Paella Green Pan-An HSN Exclusive-as of this date 12/16 I still do not have it as UPS CANNOT deliver to a PO Box-During the ordering process, I had a specific discussion as to sending it to my PO Box as the last time I sent to the alternate, it never made it-NO mention was made as to a problem with a UPS/PO Box conflict-Strike 1-on 12/13 I called customer service and was told to wait a few more days-no mention again as to the UPS/PO Box conflict &"Since It Was Sent By Mail There Is NO Tracking Number"-Strike 2-today12/16, I again called Customer Service where lo & behold I was told it was returned 12/14 because of the inability to deliver-I was told the earliest I could get a replacement was 12/22-like it was a favor-This evidently did not take into account that after 20days I would NOT have the item to give as a gift at the "Out of State" party I was to attend this weekend-NO overnight shipping was available even after I offered to pay extra-STRIKE 3 - The attempt to register this complaint at the HSN website was also met with futility- would welcome a legitimate response, not an empty apology as to why I should even consider doing business ever again with HSN again.

Should make a good story at the party though.

Ar