HSN/Doney & Bourke Sachtel Bag / sold as authenic handbag not real
I purchased in 2006 at the end of the year a Doney and Bourke sachetel style handbag via HSN it was sold to me as an authenic handbag. I contacted them back questioning it's originality and again I was assured that HSN only carried the real Doney & Bourke handbags. At that time I complained that the straps did not appear to the the ture quality like others I had seen. I was told to contact Doney and Bourke and they assured me also that HSN only carried their original bags and I therefore reqested the registration on my bag for which they did provide me with that information. I used the bag for only 3 days when first purchased in 2006 and not again until 2008 in January at this time I began to notice that the strap on the bag was peeling and that there was a very fine cut under the bottom of the bag on the leather part. I paid top dollar for this bag! I visited the Doney and Bourke store in Williamsburg recently to notice and be told that their ture bags always have the name lable and/or tag which is also leather within all of the bags. My bag only has a tag with bar code and the DB initials. What should I do to recoup my monies and make my complaints?
Constance R. Mason
More HSN/Doney & Bourke Sachtel Bag Complaints & Reviews
- HSN.com / Innova, Inc. / Ultrex Gourmet Quality Cookware - innova out of business according to hsn, all ultrex warranty are not supported 
- HSN - scam 
- Home Shopping Network - online scam! 
- HSN - all adults blocked lied 
- HSN Shopping Network - misinformed re applying for hsn shopping card
- HSN - diane gilman knit pull-on leggings
- Home Shopping Network - denied flex pay due to living in apartment complex
- HSN - notified of back order today 11/28/18.
- HSN - visual land android tablet item #488326001
- HSN - lg phone