HSN / scam billing
I purchased a GPS system which I returned with insurance. I waited 1 month to be reimbursed and when I wasn't I called and they told me to track the package if it was insured and fax them the tracking information which I did that stated it was received
in Atlanta Georgia two weeks after I mailed it. They reimbursed me 2 days later at which time I discarded all information on same. Then 1 and 1/2 month later I was sent a letter from HSH stating they had not received my return and they charged my debit card for the GPS that I did not have. I called and was told that they need a signature from Atlanta Georgia. I was told that Atlanta Georgia was one of their distributors. I told them then get your money from them, they have your package.
Then a supervisor told me how sorry they were and they could do nothing!!!
More HSN Complaints & Reviews
- HSN.com / Innova, Inc. / Ultrex Gourmet Quality Cookware - innova out of business according to hsn, all ultrex warranty are not supported 
- HSN - scam 
- Home Shopping Network - Online scam! 
- HSN - all adults blocked lied 
- HSN Shopping Network - misinformed re applying for hsn shopping card
- Home Shopping Network - denied flex pay due to living in apartment complex
- HSN - notified of back order today 11/28/18.
- HSN - visual land android tablet item #488326001
- HSN - lg phone
- HSN - customer service