HSBC (UAE) / deceiving policies

1 United Arab Emirates

My card (advance account credit card) has 4 Valet parking a month that i can claim. I did last month (Jan2018) for 3 trips to the airport.
In the last week of Jan i got a message from the bank saying it is a reminder that i need a min. spend of AED 3k per month for this service to be free. else they will charge.
This is new info to me as i have used this service in the past and they havent charged. and i was not aware that it was linked to a min. spend limit. They charged me 74 AED per visit x3 vists.

This is the first time i receive such a warning message. They should have given me some notice of atleast a month. How do they expect me to make such a big min. spend limit within a week? i am going to move away from this bank at the earliest. Its shameful how they lost me as a customer with this stupid move. Such a big multi-national brand and such misery. I know this feedback is not going to affect them. they will still continue to ignore anyone who is not a HNI.

HSBC has the worst customer service, their policies are only for the HNIs and they completely ignore anyone below. I will not at all recommend this bank to anyone. If i had my card from some other bank, i would have earned points for my purchase till now. but i get nothing from this bank. i feel betrayed and as an unwanted customer.

Kk