HSBC Retail Services Yamaha / bad credit rating

1 OH, United States

My wife has a HSBC retail services credit card for yamaha.She finally entered a hard hsip program some where round dec 09 after they repeatedly told her no such service existed (??) Her credit score went from almost 700 to below 600 because ther are repeated 90 late marks on her credit score (those 90s really hurt) i have looked through all the statements and my checking account to see these 90 day late marks to find the longest duration from date due to date paid was 67 days at most.date due was 11-04-09 for amount332.00 entered hardship program sometime in late dec. Paid the 120. that wasrequired to pay on [protected] days after last due bill how in the hell due you get 90 days late out of that? guess you dont have to be good at math to work at hsbc . Also bout the 2nd hardship pay we come home and the bike had been repossesed.WTF?! Wifey called and they said they didint recieve 2 months payment so she said she paid them on these 2 days with check # so and so and after an hour of dicken round they were like oh derr our fault our to depts didnt get with each other but you still have to pick up the bike on your own pay out of your pocket the repo fee and then were gonna chatge you a 395 hsbc repo fee on top of that but its our fault. HSBC SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!! I have not talked to one person in my county or surrounding county thats had a good experience with hsbc.

Qu