HSBC Holdings / add on credit card

1 New delhi, India

Dear sir /mam...m nt sure when m writing this complaint if it will be addressed or even looked into, however this is to draw ur attention towards the kind of pathetic activity/lies, the third party vendor for HSBC is engaged into.i gt my HSBC card and was very happy abt it when I was staying at my rented premises in gurgaon.i moved to delhi after a couple of months and then I continuously started receiving calls from this third party partner of HSBC for an add on card for n number of times in a day, I was nt interested and was aware that first and foremost I need to change my address with the bank then I would be able to receive any correspondence from HSBC at my new address, however this representative from the third party of HSBC constantly lied to me that they will change the address once I fill up the new address in the form that the executive will carry when he comes to pickup my documents at my new address, and she just wanted to sell the add on card irrespective of the possible harassment I would phase after I agreed to her lie, I finally agreed after she told me several times that the address will be changed.now the executive came, took the documents and took my new address but I never received the card, the courier service called me to pick up at my old address which was nt possible for me...nw m.harrased by this so called third party seller...Pls pls help me if possible..

Sa