HSBC Abu Dhabi / Terrible service

We opened our Company Bank account with HSBC few months ago. Luckily, we didn't close our other bank account. Since day one, we have not had anything done with them properly.

1. While opening the account, our company papers were mixed with other company and it took them more than 5 weeks to establish our account.

2. It took them another 6-7 weeks to organize a Internet Banking for us - which is still not working after 3 months.

3. We were told to subscribe to HSBCnet service which is more secure (and more costly). That has not been setup in months now and now we have been told that the person responsible to set that up is on holidays.

Finally, what anyone could Imagine from any bank - MS Hajer told our Managing Director that if he is not happy with the service of HSBC, he can close the account and go to another bank. Anyone have a better example of a Customer service staff tell you what do do?

Ro

Comments

• Mn
      25th of Jul, 2010

I AM ALSO HSBC ACC/ HOLDER I HAD NO FUSS IN OPENING ACC, OR OBTAINING A LOAN, JUST LIKE GETTING OVER THE COUNTER I HAD WHAT I REQUESTED, BLAMING THE BANK IS NOT THE ISSUE, CHECK WHERE IT WENT WRONG.THERE ARE MANY BANKS FOR OUR CHOICE BUT GETTING ONE SECURE IS IMPORTANT,

THANKS.

MNMJ

• Ab
      11th of Aug, 2010

I have requested funds transfer via TELEX system via Abu Dhabi Branch (HSBC) . In the same day money has been debited from my account and departed in unknown direction.

Since that pat 10 days and I have desperately trying to contact someone from HSBC over the phone and via Internet Banking message center without any success or firm explanation what’s happened.

I have contacted the beneficiary of the transfer and learn that HSBC has entered wrong TELEX data in the system, and they will not be able to receive the transfer.

I have raised many complains but received no explanation, this is a consumer abuse that I qualify as an evident fraud from HSBC

• La
      8th of Oct, 2010

very bad service hsbc bank