HSBC Abu Dhabi / Terrible service
We opened our Company Bank account with HSBC few months ago. Luckily, we didn't close our other bank account. Since day one, we have not had anything done with them properly.
1. While opening the account, our company papers were mixed with other company and it took them more than 5 weeks to establish our account.
2. It took them another 6-7 weeks to organize a Internet Banking for us - which is still not working after 3 months.
3. We were told to subscribe to HSBCnet service which is more secure (and more costly). That has not been setup in months now and now we have been told that the person responsible to set that up is on holidays.
Finally, what anyone could Imagine from any bank - MS Hajer told our Managing Director that if he is not happy with the service of HSBC, he can close the account and go to another bank. Anyone have a better example of a Customer service staff tell you what do do?
More HSBC Abu Dhabi Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies