Hp / Snapfish.com / lost rolls of film
I decided to try snapfish.com to develop some 35mm color films I needed developed. I set up an online account and I received the postage paid mailer. So I completed the form for the fees, attached the labels to the film, placed the 3 rolls of film along with payment in the form of a check in the mailer.
I was confident all would go well since HP has a good reputation and I have never heard of any complaints about Snapfish. I was wrong my first tast has been anything but good. They claim to have received only 1 roll of film in the mailer when I know I placed three rolls. In addition, they have no idea where my check for payment is so I had to submit a credit card for the 1 roll they did not lose. I tried their customer service who could only reply with scripted responses and apologies. Incredibly bad experience and no accountability.
More Hp / Snapfish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages