Having problems with Collage?

1471 Lynwood
Mail Address:

Collage.com
PO Box 1684
Brighton, MI 48116

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Collage.

Complaints & Reviews

Collagebad service

I think that this company needs a very serious improvement, especially their customer service department. It's terrible.
I ordered puzzles at the end of November (long before Christmas because I know how websites work), however, the items haven't arrived yet. So I contacted customer service hoping to get their help. I was so naive. Not only didn't they help me, they also were rude to me and blamed me for being impatient. What kind of service is that? Everyone who speaks with customers in a rude manner should be fired as soon as possible.

Collagetoo slow

What's the point of an expedited shipping you offer if it doesn't work and is not fast at all?
    I thought it should take up to 5 days, but I have been waiting for my items for 4 weeks. It's unbelievable. I don't need them desperately, but what about other people who would want something as fast as possible?
    So if you never shopped here, you should know that they don't bother to be fast.

CollageNot happy

A strange way of communicating with customers. All I got from them was some information about the date when the package would be delivered. No confirmation, no tracking number. And no package. I have been waiting for 2 months and there's still no sign of it.
      The customer service is simply ridiculous. They advised me to wait for 3 more days. For real? The world will change in 3 days or what?
      of course, I didn't get anything. I knew it. I don't want to wait any longer.
      Now I'm trying to figure out how to refund.
      But it's definitely was my last time dealing with them.

collage.comDisappointed

I was a first time customer of www.collage.com. When I found this website they had this special offer 60% discount for first time customers and that seemed like a great deal so I decided to order something.
        The point is that they did not apply the 60% discount on my order and charged me the full price.
        I contacted Collage support and they promised to resolve my issue but nothing was done. Will not order anything from this company again.

www.collage.comThey didn't provide my order, news and money back

I made the collage on the website www.collage.com. I saved it and sent to this company in order to print it out. The seller informed me that I needed to wait couple of days. After that no info, money was taken from me. I waited 5 days and the seller didn’t contact me or provide any news. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

• Sh
              Shell_Collage.com Dec 02, 2014

Hi, this is Shell with Collage.com. I apologize for the experience you had. This is definitely not normal practice at Collage.com. Please email me at [protected]@collage.com and put it to the attention of Shell in the subject line, and I will get this taken care of for you right away. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day! -Shell-

www.collage.comNo collage and no idea how to get money back

I created a collage on the website www.collage.com. I sent it to this company and asked to print it out. I was really upset, ‘coz I haven’t received this collage on time, but after that it wasn’t so important. I tried to reach this agent, but he was total jerk and couldn’t provide any info at all. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Sh
                Shell_Collage.com Nov 25, 2014

Hi, this is Shell with Collage.com. I am very sorry that this happened. I would like to know more information about this situation so that we can get this resolved for you. Please email us at [protected]@collage.com and put it to the attention of Shell and I will take care of this personally.
                Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!