HP — poor quality printer and no action from hp!
We bought HP printer and were very disappointed with its quality, we had to fix it several times and it did not work properly.
First of all we contacted the store where we bought it and they said that to resolve the matter and get a refund we had to contact HP service.
I want to mention that HP service was really poor, and even though we were complaining about their product they said they had nothing to do with that!
They said that we had to resolve everything with the store where we bought it. We reminded them that printer was their product and they agreed but said that in our case they were not the ones who sold it.
These people gave us nothing but headache and bad memories. Do not use this highly unprofessional store!
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks