HP / Pavillion DV4000 / hard drive failure!
I purchased a HP Pavilion dv4000 laptop about 2 years ago for $1100, brand new. Within a year I started having performance issues with my hardware. I was under warranty then. However now, I am having issues with my hard drive once again. I called HP, spoke to a few representatives and supervisors who not only did not empathize with the big picture, but none were able to give me a phone number to a case manager, or executive's office. They all were continuously telling me that they apologize, are sorry, etc. It honestly sounded like a programmatic approach. When I asked for names and locations, I was only given first names. At least 4 reps all asked me for the same information including serial numbers each time that I called the same day!!! I was on hold for a case manager, only to find out that I was transferred back to a service representative, who then told me that case managers did not work on the weekend and operated m-f 8-5pm PST??
They wanted me to of course pay $49.99 for a 14 day warranty to give me my specified product key for my notebook?? Again, not looking at the big picture as a whole with me having so much difficulty with the product for the first year.
What is becoming of HP customer service.? I have a home and office consumed with multiple HP products, that have done me extremely well over the years. This product failure is an issue, but not as much as the ill trained service that I have been getting in reference to this product. If they had efficient, effective approaches in place with well trained representatives, the technical issues would be worked out properly. Without that dazzling, expertise service in place, as far as I am concerned, it is time for me to replace my HP products and give another product line a chance. I am saddened and disappointed by this entire poor service experience. I call multiple times in the same day because I really wanted to feel the appreciation and consideration and could not believe what I was hearing. I wanted to be help and had high hopes on looking for professional experience from a "reliable" company. I have not had much experience with call HP customer service or technical support, so this journey has shocked me and made me turn my cheek. It is time for me to part ways with HP...
More HP / Pavillion DV4000 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - Product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive 
- Hewlett Packard - the company, the customer service, and hp pavillion x360 convertible