Hp Pavilion Laptop / repair/replacement
From R S Manral
I had purchased one HP Laptop DV6502 AW H.P, Pavilion Srl No.CN F7262217 from your authorized dealer M/s Jesus Enterprise, Computer Sales Services & Network Solution, Bharada Kanta Complex, Shiv Mandir, Kadamtala, Darjeeling (WB) vide bill No.70 dated 16th Oct’2008. The bill is hand written not a computer printed. During the month of Nov 2007 the Laptop developed some software problem and the same was rectified by RT Outsourcing Services Ltd, Siliguri, an authorized HP Service Center. Again adopter / charger of the same Laptop got defective and was replaced by the same Servicing center in Siliguri in the month of April 2008 as the Laptop was still under one year warranty.
I sent the Laptop for use by my family at Agra, UP after that. On 10th Oct’2008 the same adopter/charger again got defective and same was produced before your authorized dealer / Service center, Arush & Co, Shop No.2, Block 35, Sanjay Place, Agra (UP) on 14th Oct’2008. Initially firm accepted the adopter but after one day they informed me telephonically that the manual bill not is acceptable by HP center hence repair/replacement will not be carried out at their end. Though the Computer and accessories were still under warranty at that time.
In view of above, you are requested to look into the matter and necessary instructions regarding repair/replacement be conveyed to HP Service center, Agra. A confirmation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
More Hp Pavilion Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam