Hp Laptop + Kaspersky Internet Security / $150.00 + $80.00 rebates
I purchased a hp laptop on 11/29/08 the last day of the rebate offer. I mailed the rebate on 12/1/08 with all the information needed to process the rebate. I received an E-mail stating that they got it on 12/8/08. They was processing the information then. Then on 1/22/09 I received an e-mail which is as follows
Thank you for shopping at Circuit City. We have processed your $150 Rebate with Purchase of HP Notebook Computer (Gxxxxxx) at Circuit City.
You can expect to receive your reward in the next 5-10 business days.
Your rebate tracking number is: 30631xxxx
To check your status of other rebates, go to www.CCityrebates.com
Please be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number for future reference.
The Rebate Team at Circuit City
I didn't receive my check so I called them, I of course got the run around. (go figure)
When I called they told me they couldn't tell me anything.
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!! I URGE EVERYONE to contact your media or someone they know that might could get someone to start looking into this. I contacted my local news, everyone needs to get together and DO SOMETHING this is just ****** up!!!
More Hp Laptop + Kaspersky Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky Lab (and LS & SS Services Inc, a registered Partner) - unauthorized charge of $159.99 billed to my credit card
- Dri Kaspersky Lab - my credit card was charged usd 74.00 without my consent
- Kaspersky Lab - customer service employees cannot speak or understand english and auto-renewed without my authorization
- Kaspersky Lab - product
- Kaspersky Lab - unwanted service