Hp Laptop / hp laptop with defective parts

1 India Review updated:

Hp laptops a big disappointment to buy (my every parts are require replacement)
Buy it but own risk
Serial no: ina01401lf
Product no: wp670pa#acj

Its a matter of great shame for hp in which faith I purchased this laptop. I bought my laptop dv4 tu2110 in april 28, 2010. after buying I am continuously reporting different issues with my laptop.
First I reported my battery is faulty but as I went to service station they did not get agree. then I faced problem in my hard disk and after checking my laptop they confirmed the issue and reported that my hard disk is defective and give me replacement on 21.10.10 (ref. no: [protected]).
After few days again I reported problem in my battery... but they diagnose it and reported as problem in my charger not in battery and they replaced my charger on 25.10.10 (sr. no: 4710, simtech computronics ahmedabad, dated 21.10.10).
Now I am again facing problem in my hard disk. its bio test shows hard disk is defective and it need to be replaced. how is it possible?? only one month before, my hard disk has replaced by hp service station people and again I am facing same issue. that means I have been replaced with defective hard disk. I have already complain at support desk (ref no: [protected])
Now I my battery is also reporting failure.
Failure id :9ga860 53f5ak 8d4u2j-c09603
Case id is [protected].
I am requesting to do needful regarding my case otherwise I will have to file case against hp.

I just want to know how many times I will have to visit hp service station to get it repair... this laptop has become night mare for me.

Comments

• Yo
      11th of Mar, 2011

I understand your frustation.
    I bought HP desktop pavilion in 2005 in US and as soon as we turned it on we heard a loud noise coming from the cpu.
    reported the problem and I personally would like to return it and get refund because I felt uneasy about buying new thing but quality is poor. my husband said this should be easy to fix but unfortunately the problem is contageous I understand. in 2006 (we moved to mexico), we cannot turned on the cpu as it should be, once we managed to turn it on, we got electricute! i sent it to the hp service in mexico and they couldnt find anything wrong as they claimed but the problem persist.

in 2007 we moved to malaysia, this time the cpu is totally failed. unable to turn it on. and we sent it to HP center in kuala lumpur. they said the problem with motherboard. becasue the cpu is for north america region they cannot order the part. so we left with no option at all.

in 2008, after 1 year without turned it on, we managed to boot this cpu on! and of course after my husband got a slightly electrocuted!
    it was on for a while and the loud noise still there but the cpu was on.
    in 2010 (we moved to qatar this time) this time the cpu totally broke down and sent it to service center and they said problem with the electrical circuit on the motherboard.

So, understand that I should have return the computer on the first place once I bought it and found defective.

that's what I did when I bought HP laptop recently and heard a very loud noise that keep going on and off as if you are trying to reboot the pc every second! after a strong argument and goverment involved (as my backup plan) I got refund of that defective laptop.

lesson learnt for my husband and I, HP quite serious business to be involve with.
    you can buy it at your own risk!
    I am still traumatized buying Hp and start switching it to other brand.