Hp Laptop / hp laptop with defective parts
Hp laptops a big disappointment to buy (my every parts are require replacement)
Buy it but own risk
Serial no: ina01401lf
Product no: wp670pa#acj
Its a matter of great shame for hp in which faith I purchased this laptop. I bought my laptop dv4 tu2110 in april 28, 2010. after buying I am continuously reporting different issues with my laptop.
First I reported my battery is faulty but as I went to service station they did not get agree. then I faced problem in my hard disk and after checking my laptop they confirmed the issue and reported that my hard disk is defective and give me replacement on 21.10.10 (ref. no: [protected]).
After few days again I reported problem in my battery... but they diagnose it and reported as problem in my charger not in battery and they replaced my charger on 25.10.10 (sr. no: 4710, simtech computronics ahmedabad, dated 21.10.10).
Now I am again facing problem in my hard disk. its bio test shows hard disk is defective and it need to be replaced. how is it possible?? only one month before, my hard disk has replaced by hp service station people and again I am facing same issue. that means I have been replaced with defective hard disk. I have already complain at support desk (ref no: [protected])
Now I my battery is also reporting failure.
Failure id :9ga860 53f5ak 8d4u2j-c09603
Case id is [protected].
I am requesting to do needful regarding my case otherwise I will have to file case against hp.
I just want to know how many times I will have to visit hp service station to get it repair... this laptop has become night mare for me.
More Hp Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive