Houzz / customer support

Houzz has a lot of items which are actually being sold by a third party. I wrote to cancel an item almost immediately after ordering it, but as Houzz's website states, they will respond in "three to five days". By the time they managed to have the actual vendor contact me, the item had been shipped. The vendor states I have to pay for return shipping, and it is a very heavy and large rug. If Houzz had decent customer service, this never would have happened. I will never purchase from them again.

Da
Aug 17, 2017

Comments

• Rj
      Sep 28, 2017

I too had disappointing experience! I shopped once and will never use houzz again. My experience demonstrates that houzz is not a customer centered organization, but rather hides under layers of inadequately authorized staff that have a narrow window of service recovery latitude. I recommend looking elsewhere than houzz when shopping. Try AMAZON as their vendors have many similar offerings at comparable or better prices and they back up their customer service with action! My 2 cents.
    rj

• Ge
      May 01, 2019

I absolutely agree. I was lucky that I didn't go through with my purchase and avoided a big headache.
    Would never buy from them. Too many good online companies to choose from.