Houzz / customer support
Houzz has a lot of items which are actually being sold by a third party. I wrote to cancel an item almost immediately after ordering it, but as Houzz's website states, they will respond in "three to five days". By the time they managed to have the actual vendor contact me, the item had been shipped. The vendor states I have to pay for return shipping, and it is a very heavy and large rug. If Houzz had decent customer service, this never would have happened. I will never purchase from them again.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!